When you get to each of our sites, simply find a space and buy your ticket from the driver when you head into the city centre.
Heading out later? Jump on a bus after 12 o’clock and get a great discount on your fare. Regular traveller? We’ve got a great range of longer term options including weekly and annual tickets. Overloaded? No problem . . . tickets are valid all day so pop back to your car as often as you want!
Buy day tickets from your driver with contactless or cash, or on the East Anglia Buses m-ticket app.
Buy long term tickets on the East Anglia Buses m-ticket app.
Discounts are available for 16-19s (no ID required), Children (5-15 years old) and Concessions who hold an English National Concessionary Travel Scheme bus pass.
Your Park & Ride ticket can now be used on route 3&4 between Norwich City Centre, University of East Anglia and the N&NU Hospital.
- Adult £3.80 | 16-19 £1.90 | Child £1.10 | Concession £2 | Group £7.40
Day (After 10 & anytime Saturdays & Sundays)
- Group £5.50
Day (After 12)
- Adult £2.70 | 16-19 £1.60 | Child 80p | Concession £1.70
- Adult £30 | 16-19 £14.70 | Child £9.50 | Concession £16
- Adult £14.70 | 16-19 £7.40 | Child £4.70 | Concession £8
Adult £57.80 | 16-19 £28.40 | Child £18.90 | Concession £28.40
- Adult £168 | 16-19 £84 | Child £55.70 | Concession £84
- Adult £577.50 | 16-19 £288.80 | Child £192 | Concession £288.80