Norwich Park & Ride has six conveniently located car park sites around Norwich. Please note Costessey site only serves the N&N Hospital and UEA, not Norwich city centre. All sites are operated by.
- Buses run approximately every 10-15 minutes for most of the day, Monday to Saturday.
- Journey times take approximately 12-20 minutes.
- Late evening buses operate on Thursdays.
- Sunday buses (501) operate in November and December.
Sometimes the sites get very busy so if you want to check the number of spaces available go to the.
Airport: 620 spaces. Costessey: 1100 spaces. Harford: 1014 spaces. Postwick: 552 spaces. Sprowston: 792 spaces. Thickthorn: 726 spaces.
- Disabled toilet
- Baby changing facility
- Real time bus information
- Smart ticket helppoints
- Cycle parking
- Disabled spaces
- Family spaces (not Airport and Postwick)
- Electric car charging (Airport and Harford)
- All car parks are also covered by Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), and have the Park Mark Safer Parking Award
Where to find us
- Airport Park & Ride, Buck Courtney Crescent, Norwich, NR6 6JT (A140 adj Norwich International Airport)
- Costessey Park & Ride, Long Lane, Norwich, NR9 3LX (NO service to Norwich city centre) (A47/A1074)
- Harford Park & Ride, Ipswich Road, Norwich, NR4 6US (A140/A47)
- Postwick Park & Ride, Yarmouth Road, Norwich, NR13 5NP (A47/A1042)
- Sprowston Park & Ride, Wroxham Road, Norwich, NR7 8RN (A1151)
- Thickthorn Park & Ride, Norwich Road, Hethersett, NR9 3AU (A11/A47)
Returning to the site after it has closed
If you return to the sites after the last bus and find the barrier closed, approach the exit barrier slowly and it will raise.
Overnight parking is not permitted.
Call Konectbus on 01362 851210 (Monday to Friday, 0800am to 1700pm) or pop in to Norwich Bus Station.
Norwich Bus Station
Norwich Bus Station is operated by Konectbus -for more information.
Coach parking at Harford
We have 8 coach parking spaces at Harford Park & Ride site on the A47/A140. The site is open Monday to Saturday and spaces are first come, first served. The daily charge is £12. This can be paid on one of our route 502 buses with cash and includes a return ticket for the driver to Norwich. Alternatively payment can be made over the phone on 01362 851210.