Christmas and New Year
Norwich Park & Ride
To help you plan your days out, get to work or out with friends over the festive season, here is a summary of how our services will be running from Christmas Eve right through until New Year's Day.
Travelling in a group? Take advantage of our excellent value £5 group ticket (maximum 5 people) available from 10am! Sit back, relax and let us do the driving. We will take you into the heart of the city centre with bus lanes helping you beat the car park queues. Our buses are low-floor, easily accessible with comfy seats and free WiFi.
Route 501 (Airport/Thickthorn) will operate an hour later on Thursdays between 15 November and 20 December 2018 with additional buses back from Norwich Bus Station at 2100 and 2130. Norwich's Christmas Light Switch On is Thursday 15 November.
Route 501 (Airport/Thickthorn) will operate every 20 minutes on Sundays in November (11th, 18th & 25th) and December (2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd). The first bus from the Park & Ride sites is at 0900 and the last buses from Norwich Bus Station at 1800.
- Saturday 22nd December - normal Saturday timetable
- Sunday 23rd December - Sunday timetable on route 501 (Airport & Thickhorn)
- Monday 24th December - normal Mon-Fri timetable #
- Tuesday 25th December - no buses
- Wednesday 26th December - special Sunday timetable on route 501 (Thickthorn only)
- Thursday 27th December - normal Mon-Fri timetable #
- Friday 28th December - normal Mon-Fri timetable #
- Saturday 29th December - normal Saturday timetable
- Sunday 30th December - normal Sunday timetable
- Monday 31st January - normal Mon-Fri timetable #
- Tuesday 1st January - no buses
- Wednesday 2nd January - normal Mon-Fri timetable
# Route 511 (Costessey P&R - UEA) will not operate on these days
We wish all our customers a very happy Christmas and New Year and thank you for travelling with us this year !