Norwich Park & Ride - Site Terms and Conditions
The use of the car park is controlled by Norfolk County Council Park and Ride Sites (off – street parking places) order 2014
A copy of this order can be inspected during office hours at County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, NR1 2SG
All vehicles must park within marked parking bays.
Customers may not park without using the Park and Ride service or displaying a valid permit.
Vehicles exceeding 7.5 tonnes, trailers and touring caravans are not permitted to park within the site.
Vehicles parked in the disabled bay must have a valid disabled clock displayed on the dashboard.
Camping / overnight parking is not permitted.
Travel is only permitted with the correct bus ticket.
Norfolk County Council and its agents will not be responsible for injury to any person using this car park nor for losses or damage to their vehicle or property however arising.
Vehicles are parked entirely at owners’ own risk.
Site Opening Times
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 06.30 until 20.00
Thursday 06.30 until 21.00
Saturday 06.50 until 19.00
Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays (except Thickthorn Park & Ride)
Thickthorn will close at 22.45 on Mondays to Saturdays
For bus timetables see information at bus stops
If you miss the last Park and Ride bus back from the city, you will need to make your own way back to the site. Please be aware that the site lighting is switched off approximately 15 minutes after the last bus arrives at the site.
You can still enter the site on foot and the vehicle barriers will open automatically to allow you to exit.
Penalties are payable for any of the contraventions listed below.
- Paid within 28 days - £100
- Paid within 14 days - £60
Parking Contraventions Codes
- 74 Using a vehicle in a parking place in the connection with the sale or offering or exposing the sale of goods when prohibited
- 81 Parking in a restricted area in the car park
- 85 Parked in a permit bay without clearly displaying a valid permit
- 89 Parked in a disabled persons parking space without clearly displaying a valid disabled person badge in the prescribed manner
- 91 Parked in an area not designed for that class of vehicle
- 92 Parked causing an obstruction
- 86 Parked beyond the bay markings
- 93 Parked when the site is closed
- 95 Parked in a parking place for a purpose other than the designated purpose of the parking place
- 96 Parked with the engine running where prohibited
Park and Cycle
A Park & Cycle facility is available at Costessey, Harford, Postwick and Sprowston.
The cost is £60 (£50 + £10 VAT) per month to pay to park. Konectbus will then issue a permit for the windscreen with an expiry date and registration number which must be displayed clearly on the car's dashboard. Please contact us if you are interested in taking advantage of this offer.