Whether your heading back into the city for a few days a week or even full-time, Norwich Park and Ride provides a faster, reliable and more sustainable way to commute into the city.
With four spacious car parks situated on the outskirts of Norwich, you can reach at least one of our sites from main routes into the city centre.
Why Norwich Park and Ride?
- Our buses currently run up to every 20 minutes direct to Norwich Bus Station.
- It's cheaper than parking all day in the city centre
- A faster journey into work using the dedicated bus lanes during rush hour traffic
- Great range of tickets including our flexible 10-Day ticket bundle for you to use alongside your new working patterns.
- New contactless Tap, Tap, Go caped payment system for those who regularly commute into the city.
- Fully sanitised buses with clear social distancing measures in place to guarantee your safety
- We take care of the driving so you don't have to
- Allows you more "ME " time to catch up on all that "other stuff"
- You arrive at work, less stressed than commuting by car.
Need we say more ...
NEW for Spring 2021 -Tap, Tap, Go!
A contactless way to travel which is perfect for Commuters who may travel into the city several consecutive days a week or don't want to bother buying a ticket beforehand.Find out more
- Adult £3.80 | 16-19 £1.90 | Concession £2.00
Day (After 12)
- Adult £2.70 | 16-19 £1.60 |Concession £1.70
- Adult £30 | 16-19 £14.70 Concession £16
- Adult £14.70 | 16-19 £7.40 | Concession £8
Adult £57.80 | 16-19 £28.40 | Concession £28.40
- Adult £168 | 16-19 £84 | Concession £84
- Adult £577.50 | 16-19 £288.80 | Concession £288.88