Our app has been getting a complete overhaul to give you a better travelling experience when using our buses, or when planning in advance. Please note that the new version will be rolled out from 11 March 2020 and will take up to a week to reach all customers.
- It's now easier to find the fastest route to your destination and you can see when your bus is coming to your bus stop more clearly.
- M-Tickets are still available to buy and to gift to others with an M-Ticket account.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or on the day - even whilst you're waiting for the bus. The ticket types available are a selection of period passes and multi-trip passes, similar to those on the key.
Why a new app?
We've taken into account a lot of feedback from you, our customers, in developing and improving the new app. We've made the menus more intuitive, improved the 'gifting' process so you can send tickets to your friends after they've been purchased, and much more. Some of the key new features are:
- You can now view your bus on a map to see exactly where it is
- Plan your journey with our mobile-friendly journey planner
- View 'virtual departure boards' for all bus stops, including geo-location to show you your nearest boarding point
- Save multiple payment methods for quick purchasing in future
To download the app, simply click on the App Store icon (for Apple devices) or Google Play icon (for Android).